The C.Y.B.F. Program
The Canadian Youth Business Foundation(CYBF) is the ‘go to’ place for youth entrepreneurship. As a national organization, we are dedicated to growing Canada’s economy one young entrepreneur at a time. We look at character not collateral, when providing youth, age 18-39, with pre-launch coaching, business resources, start-up financing and mentoring, to help them launch and sustain a successful entrepreneurial business. CYBF is the founder of G20 Young Entrepreneur Summit (G20 YES) and a founding member of the G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance (G20 YEA).
Established in 1996, CYBF has invested to date in more than 5,260 young entrepreneurs, whose businesses have created more than 20,800 new jobs, $147.4 million in tax revenue and hundreds of millions of dollars in sales and export revenue. CYBF delivers its program coast to coast to coast through a national network of 184 community partners and more than 4,220 volunteers including business mentors. Information about CYBF is available at www.cybf.ca.
- Between 18-39 years old
- Eligible to work in Canada (work permit holders not eligible)
- Produces a complete and viable business plan
- Lives or opens the business in the community which is offering the CYBF program
- Has some training / experience related to their business idea
- Work with qualified business mentor for a period of two years
- Has a business that creates full-time sustainable employment for the applicant
- Must hold at least 51% voting share in the business (if a partnership)
- Not a full-time student
- Loan proceeds may NOT be used for the refinancing of existing debt
GET STARTED NOW!
Visit Canadian Youth Business Foundation for more information about the program, eligibility criteria and all their services.
…or Contact Us, your local CYBF Community Partner at 613-961-7999 today!
June 29, 2013 Trenval Welcomes New Executive Director